Monday 30 January 2012

Witty Comebacks

Have you ever been in a situation, where the person standing in front of you has just remarked about your hair, clothes, or appearance, and you had no witty comebacks? Don't you wish you could think on your feet and say something smart, funny to humiliate him/her, just the way they did to you? Believe it or not, almost everyone of us has been in such a situation one time or another. Life can be mean at times where it makes us feel that perhaps somehow we can get even with people who are mean to us. So, just as a precautionary method (and not a medium to insult others and throw witty comebacks at innocent people), let's take a look at such turbulent times when you desperately require witty comebacks and insults.
Witty Comebacks for Girls
Girls, don't just stand like a deer with the headlights beaming at you. Take control and try not wait forever to actually speak those 1000 witty comebacks and insults you've been thinking of in the back of your mind. For times you can't think of any insults but sure wished you had, here's a nudge in the right direction. Read more on witty one liners.
If someone insulted you (about absolutely anything you can imagine), come back with: ; Are you on medication for that? (and then slightly nod looking down) ; Ask him/her...Do you always mask insults with humor?...and wait for their reply, if they have any. ; Gently pat on his/her shoulder and ask, It's obvious you are under stress. Is there anything I can do? ; For the times you just can't take it anymore...There is no vaccine against stupidity. ; A co-worker just won't leave you alone? Try this: Sure, I'd love to help you out...now, which way did you come in? ; Do people trouble you about your outer appearance? Make your opponent confused and dazed with, We are so alike in some ways, aren't we? ; Pesky student just won't leave you alone? Here's how you get even: You a full six-pack but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together. ; An addition to #7: Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice... ; Cruel words for insult: I heard that you changed your mind. So, what did you do with the diaper? ; Annoying neighbor? Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma. ; Witty Comebacks to Pick Up Lines
When you want to revert any unwanted attention at a party or night club, witty comebacks to men can be very helpful. The purpose for the following comebacks and remarks are that you want to shift the attention from yourself to the guy(s) who initiated the conversation. Read more on how to be funny.
Man: I feel like I've seen you somewhere before. ; Woman: Yeah, which is why I don't visit the place anymore.
Man: Say, haven't we met before?; You: Yes, I'm the head Nurse at the VD clinic.
Man: You smell so good. What is that?; You: It's called 'Soap'. I'm guessing they don't have that where you come from.
Man: I was wondering if you would go out with me sometime this week?; You: I'd love to go out with you, but my favorite commercial is on TV.
Man: Hey! You're looking nice. Wanna hang out?; You: I heard that you were a Ladykiller. They take one look at you and die of shock.
Man: I've had my eye on you. Can I buy you another drink?; You: (All you have to do is give a big yawn and look at the time. This will make him realize that his pick up line did nothing on you)
Man: Would you like to go back to my place or yours?; You: Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?
Man: Do you think I can give you a buzz?; You: My number's in the phone book.; Man: How will I find it? I don't even know your name.; You: You can find it in the book as well.
For additional help with witty comebacks, go to: ; One Liners ; How to be Witty ; Funny Witty Short Sayings ; Now I know that some witty comebacks are a bit over the top, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Henceforth, you are in such dire moments, don't shy away from throwing any of these witty comebacks and insults at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment